Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Messiah

Has anyone written a note since the second week this came out? I doubt it, so I doubt that anyone of my friends (at least facebook friends) will read this and if anyone does, they will probably hate my attack on the "Chosen One" but regardless of that and the fact that it won't be posted until there are only two hours until the polls close in Indiana, I am going to write it anyways.
I read the only other note that I have written (about the Florida Gators after they won the national title in football my senior year) and I realized that I was right on almost everything in the note (except for the Big 12 not being as good as the Big 10; but who was I to know that IU would hire the worst coach in America and Ron Zook would go back to being the old Ron Zook and eventually the lack of QB's at Wisconsin would come back to haunt them and that Lloyd Carr would get fired and Michigan would take a step back? Ok, I should have known all those would be true just by looking at the recent past, I mean IU is a bunch of Fucking Retards, Zook is football's Mike Davis, Carr couldn't beat The OSU and that gets you fired; ok maybe not the Wisconsin thing, but I digress, let's get to the point of this; wait, isn't it football?)
Ok, seriously, I know that Obama sparks hope in a lot of people, but let's look at why. He is a charismatic, good looking, well spoken, mild mannered guy who talks about change. That sounds awesome to people because he is not the typical presidential nominee, although neither was HRC. He is a better public speaker than McCain, but all of those speeches are prepared for him (I know that is a big deal now be GWB can't speak at all). However, "my friends," that is not what makes a good president. If you want a good looking guy who can articulate, look confident, say a slogan over and over again who knows very little about politics, I fit that bill. I am not a person who says things like, "i am better than Jamal Tinsley" or "my grandma is better than Bob Sanders" (although I still to this day will say that I am better than Bill Lynch, but so are you, so that is true) nevertheless, I will say that Barack knows less about politics than anyone ever has who has run for President of the US. McCain was a POW longer than Obama was in Congress. Also, let me remind you that of Obama's 6 year term, he won't serve the last two, and the second two he spent campaigning, so has he really done anything at all? I am in need of a job right now and I am a believer in taking a chance on people, sometimes multiple chances, but not with this job, not with the worst economy of my lifetime (love the low gas prices though). I mean people want to knock Sarah Palin (myself included) but for a liberal to say that she isn't qualified when they are going with the most unqualified person to run for president to date is unfathomable. I would make the arguement that no one ever will have less experience than he does. Even Goerge Washington had more experience, by leading us in the Revolutionary War.
Moving on to his political views; he wants to lower taxes for the working class family (that started out at $250,000 a year or more and has moved all the way to $42,500) and yet start $3 Billion worth of new gov't programs. He wants to redistribute the wealth. That is fucking awesome Barack, but lets address two issues there. Let's see how many families really make less than $42,500 a year? What you really mean is you want to help out the impoverished families, not those who make $60,-100,000 a year. So your tax cuts are really tax increases then? Also, how can a guy start $3Billion worth of gov't programs with the economy the way it is. Let's raise taxes so that the words disposable income will become as rare as calling a cigarette a fag. Plus, side note, this guy gave $1,600 to charity this year, WOW Barack, that is a ton, I made $50,000 this year and gave $500, so lets compare, his income is equivalent to $1,000,000 since he never has any expenses and he gave $1,600 and I made 1/20 of his equivalent income and gave close to the same amount. He must be one hell of a generous guy. O wait, he is like every other liberal I know; "let's help the poor and use all the resources we need to do so! Oh wait, what's that? My money? No, not my money. I want to help the poor, but not on my dime, use the tax payers money! What? I am a tax payer? Oh, then I don't know what to say.
I don't think McCain is the best candidate in the world and if we lose this election I will say what I told liberals when Kerry lost, if you brought a better candidate to the table, you could have won. That being said, I just can't vote for a person who wants to take all of the privately held 401k plans and make them government property so that he can do what he wants with them. You know what that means, my parents and your parents and every other hard working person who has a 401k plan just lost it and that piece of shit who panhandles you for money every day on the sidewalk now gets a lot more of your money. You know what, why not? Let's just go to communism, then everyone will be equal and we will all have universal health care, and 90% of american's will become secretaries, because who wants to be the boss when you have more responsibility and no more pay? Sign me up for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment