Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Amazing People

Hello there!  Haven't written anything lately that I didn't subsequently delete and I'm starting fresh now.  I am going to tell you about some amazing people in my life.  All of them are incredible leaders and I'm blessed to share a transformational journey with them.  If these people don't change their world I'll be suprised.  All of us leave places better than when we got there and we impact others lives.  We challenge each other daily and support each other always.  I've never been this connected to another group of humans in my life.  They are all amazing people so let's get to each one.

Katie Divine is such an amazing leader.  If you know her you understand how powerful, joyful, committed, authentic, supportive and loving she is.  She dates me if you can believe that?  Crazy for me to think this truely beautiful woman loves me!  It's fucking incredible and I'm so blessed to be a part of the greatness she causes daily.  When she decides to be more vocal and go get what she wants, look out world!  She's truely a blessing for everyone and the most amazing person.  Thanks love.

Jonathan Osborn is an awesome leader of people.  This dude brings energy anywhere he goes.  Everyone knows when Jonathan's in the house because the entire place becomes alive.  He seeked me out a while back and I'm greatful he did.  He's incredibly smart, authentic, loyal, powerful and loving.  This young man calls me all the time and sincerely wants to know how I'm doing and how he can help.  You da man homie and I love you.

Kara Slusser is a powerful leader.  She's so genuine and authentic all the team and it inspires everyone around her.  She's constantly there for whatever you need.  Also, she's really, really, really smart and driven.  She is such a giver and it's incredible.  This young woman will get whatever she wants and I can't wait to see it!  I love you, thanks for being a part of my life.

Nico Diaz is a loving and passionate leader!  He's the best buddy anyone can ask for.  He's so curious and deeply interested in how others are doing.  He loves everyone and is always in a positive state of mind.  He creates joy and happiness and love and openess everywhere he goes.  You know when Nico was there and that's awesome.  I love you buddy.

These people are my family.  I'm not even joking, they are family.  Get to know them because you will benefit from it.  I'm the old man of the group so I guess I'm dad, haha!  Seriously, they so profoundly impact my life every minute of every day.  It's an amazing feeling to know that I'm a part of their amazing lives that are getting better daily.  Reach out to all of them and tell them who you are and experience everything about them.  It will be one of the best decisions of your life.  Also, we all look really good in photos together!

No comments:

Post a Comment