Thursday, July 12, 2012

Being Thankful

Today I'm choosing to express my gratitutde for all of the awesome things in my life.  I'm going through a lot of change right now and by next Friday I intend to have decisions made.  It's a very stressful, exciting, scary, and uncertain time and I'm choosing to focus on all of the amazing gifts I receive from others every day.  I woke up this morning and am typing this right now, so I'm on this earth still.  I took a shower and have clean clothes to wear.  I have a family that loves me dearly.  I am blessed to have some incredibly giving and loving friends.  Recently (although it feel like forever ago) I committed to a relationship with the most incredible person I know.  There are things I'd like to fix or at least have them be different, but I am blessed in so many ways it's remarkable.  I just moved myself to tears thinking about.  I encourage you to do the same today.  Make sure the ones you love know that you love them.  You cannot over-express love and gratitude.  The most powerful feeling I have experienced is when people share with me the impact I've made on their life.  Please share that with others.

With Love,
J.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment